down and dirty







Jae Destiny vs X-Terminator, Barnstorm 6 (Black Wrestling Network)

Barnstorm 6 totally, totally, TOTALLY turns me on. 

One thing I can say about Black Wrestling Network is it brims with originality. That's a rarity in many wrestling sites.  BWN's matches are ingenious, often confusing. But puzzling as I find many of them to be, they hardly ever fail to knock the wind out of me. No wrestling site is as effective as BWN in confounding (and exciting) me.

I can barely grasp Black Wrestling Network's mazes and subplots, but my dick knows a hot fight when it sees one. This is the third time Jae and X-Terminator have crossed paths. (I was so turned on by this match, I immediately downloaded their earlier confrontations - for, um, research.) These guys make their sweat from scratch, in rugged and slippery collisions. Barnstorm 6 opens with the two men squaring off. X snarls, "Wasn't my foot in your face just a few minutes ago?" 007 couldn't be this suave and witty.

I can't tear my eyes off either of these two wrestlers. Jae Destiny is stunningly hot, even when covered with peat (isn't it?). X-Terminator is nearly everywhere, and deservedly so - for his build, his wit, and his cruelty. I hope he and Jae have many happy years tearing into each other and slithering over each other's muscles and wriggling over and under.

It takes Jae a mere second to take X-Terminator down into the wet mulch covering the wrestling mat. Awesome fight! Hot as fuck! It defines, almost literally, "underground."


Visit Black Wrestling Network here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more