Goner








Bronco vs Dom9, Custom Video Series 176 (Thunders Arena)

Dom9 is used to breaking in hot rookies, humiliating them, emasculating them. Here he finds himself broken in the ferocious arms and legs of ... sigh ...Bronco, more god than man, more man than I will ever be or have. There's not much in the way of strategy here. Bronco straight-up crushes Dom, easy as apple pie. I sympathize with Dom - his mouth so close to Bronco's fat cock, yet unreachable. I kinda envy him, too. Honestly, my face would gladly suffer, pressed between Bronco's thighs, a breath away from his crotch. It's not wrestling, not really, but it's close and tight and gamy enough for me. Thank you to the Arena fan who designed and sponsored this beauty.


Visit Thunders Arena here.



Comments

  1. Perfect review. I do switch around with many new releases but Dom was probably my first crush when I discovered underground wrestling and will always be my #1.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more