Infidel








Baby Herc vs Heathen, Rough & Ready 160 (Thunders Arena)

Baby Herc wins the prestigious HOFS* prize ("hardon on first sight") in this battle against Heathen. Both are newcomers at the Arena, Heathen newer than Herc, who has (at this writing) three times as many matches. 

Heathen is fine, but in need of more matches before he's fully broken in. His limited arsenal of attacks leaves him vulnerable over half of the time, and Herc is a boss when it comes to jumping on an opponent's flagging energy. 

Herc's handicap is a cavalier attitude towards his opponent. It comes as a shock each time Heathen pulls a reversal out of thin air, mainly because Herc wasn't paying attention.

Both fighters are in tip-top condition. Herc's abs are gold medal quality, and you should never overlook the size and firmness of his biceps. Comparisons are odious, I know, but looking at Herc, I'm reminded of the young Jake LaMotta as played by Robert De Niro in Raging Bull. I gotta admire his loose and curly 1950s-style hair.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more