Law Breaker








Morgan Cruise vs Tony Law, Season 43 Episode 1: ZZZ 22 (Muscle Domination Wrestling)

It took me long enough to check into this match, but I'm glad I finally did. MDW seldom caters to my tastes in erotic roughhouse, but this one is a sumptuous morsel I didn't expect. Cruise is at his caustic best in this one, and Law is sexy-plus on the receiving end of Morgan's circus of cruelties. What Tony did to piss Morgan off, I may never know, but he takes a hard beating. The show gets even better after Cruise confiscates Law's blue trunks.

MDW's catalog description tells us that Morgan's rage ignites over Tony's flaunting of his "pretty abs." I would like to put some dents in that creamy torso, too, then work my way around to his jiggly banana-pudding ass. Morgan doesn't let Tony up for air in a truly one-sided beatdown. I quickly grew used to the dim lighting and scruffy setting; I don't think bright lights and 4K could improve on the garage-style tone of the battle.


Visit Muscle Domination Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. Those 2 gut punches in the ring corner almost made me cum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony law looks so good getting tossed around the ring specially in his jockstrap. Wish he had more matches as the good looking jobber.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more