Let Me At Him!







Alex Costa (WrestlerAlex) vs Z (Z Boy), The Rematch (WatchFighters)

In my opinion, this is Costa's personal best (so far), battling hot Mediterranean hunk Z Boy. Matching beards (very macho), black trunks, mma fight gloves, and, most of all, tempers. Alex fights barefooted and without kneepads in this grunt-and-groan neo-classic. Take a deep breath and smell the pugnacity.

I think this match and others uphold my opinion that one-on-one wrestling is best when the cameraman is in the ring (or other enclosed space) with the fighters. This is one delicious closeup after another. I wanna gut-punch both these guys. This fight is listed as a rematch, the original of which I haven't located yet. On its own, this match is one I can shack up with for a while.

SPOILER:

The victor finishes the loser by peeling off the guy's sock and strangling him with it. He demands and gets a hoarsely whispered "I give up," For good measure, he forces the loser to pound his own three-count with the victor literally breathing down the guy's neck.

AND BY THE WAY

This post is the six-thousandth post on Ringside at Skull Island!




Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. https://www.watchfighters.com/channels/Z_Boy...that's Z-boy's Watchfighter home page with several other vids, all like this one, plus his original meeting w/Alex C! Definitely more vids we'll all enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6,000 - that is an amazing and impressive achievement. Congrats and thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more