Merciless







Silas vs CrushDaddy, No Holds Barred 247 (Thunders Arena)

Sign me up to see Silas in anything. It took me a while to warm up to him. He's not your typical Thunders star, but there's a wild and exotic aura about him, along with a stallion's splendid black mane. It makes sense to put him on a mat against six-foot-five newcomer CrushDaddy.  Fireworks are bound to follow.

Given the rousing start - with CrushDaddy staple-gunning Silas to the mat - figuratively, not literally, of course - Silas will have his hands full. Fortunately, Silas is hard to break if not unbreakable. He springs back up and throws the big bully down - and hard. Get pesty with him, and Silas is certain to fight back. But CrushDaddy is brutal and, as already noted, BIG. 

The match is all about pain and all the ways it can be utilized. CrashDaddy pulls hair, delivers maybe the meanest backbreaker I have seen, and masters the art of spectacular bearhugs and crotch-grabs with shocking heavy-handedness. All that and he's huge, or did I already make that point? But Silas puts up a fight equal to CrushDaddy's, culminating in a long, unpredictable, and perilous finish.


Visit Thunders Arena here.


Comments

  1. Speaking of staple guns - did you (or do you) watch hardcore wrestling and if so what do you think? When I discovered ECW late Saturday nights I couldn’t believe my eyes and although I’m not violent I jerked off every episode (esp to Tommy Dreamer who unfortunately rarely removed his shirt). Then CZW came along. They DID literally use staple guns!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of staple guns or "foreign objects" in general in the ring. But there are plenty of fans out there. My idea of hardcore leans more towards sex than blood. And I can imagine a bloody brawl I'd get off on, but haven't seen it yet.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more