Pain






redcornerboxer, Muscular Fighter Series NO.017 (WatchFighters)

I think, but am not positive, that the guy with the gloves goes by the name Thaitan at Red Corner Boxer. I am intrigued but relatively new to this corner of Skull Island. I don't know what the hefty guy in the mask did to deserve it, but this is one hell of a wakeup call. A short psych quiz question could be "Which of these guys would you like to take the place of?" Your answer would explain a lot about you. Your kinks, in particular. There's not a right or wrong answer, just an acknowledgment of the real you. There are subtitles in this match, but they don't reveal a lot that you can't deduce from the two men's actions. I think the guy with the gloves is hot as fuck.


Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. He’s super fucking hot - I’m not sure if the hardest I got was when the one being punished was pleading to go home or Red smiled - I think the latter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more