Red, White, & Bruised
Trevthor vs Havier the Hunk, Red, White, & Bruised (Underground Wrestler)
Super cute Havier (better known as Javier) goes for Trevthor's ears and nose, and he bites! Maybe Trev's Old Glory briefs trigger something. Maybe Havier gets hard off an opponent writhing and whimpering at his fingertips . Maybe he wants to chop the big guy down to size.
It took me a while to appreciate Havier's style. I'm not usually into big-vs-little matches, but there's something in Havier's smooth body, childlike grin, and bounce that excites me. I want to rub coconut oil all over him. Lately, Trevthor has been having a hard time at Underground Wrestler - maybe because he's so sexy when in pain. He gets a few holds on the Hunk, but mostly he's Havier's inflatable toy.
I'd happily watch a couple more matches with these two. Smooth as silk, cute as puppies, highly fuckable.
Visit Underground Wrestler here.






I love these two. Maybe my favorite Trevthor was his early match against Tanner who just threw him around. Javier is just a super wrestler and love watching him. by the way you might like the wrestling product from the Abs Arts guys on Watchfighters: https://www.watchfighters.com/posts/ronan_is_not_a_wrestler_bruno_dominates_him_badly_-_for_streaming-fajfscfs
ReplyDelete