Revenge, Bitch







Roger Atlas vs Masyn Thorne, Catalog 45 - Bad Boys (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Those last two gifs - WOW! Who would have thought Masyn Thorne had it in him? Muscle bully Roger Atlas has been taunting and busting young pretty Masyn's nuts for half of the match, showing not a lick of mercy. Somewhere between the 18:00 and 19:00 marks, Masyn explodes - and not in a lame, sissified way. He's set on busting ribs. I'll be honest - the sudden reversal got me hard.

I love Roger's look and foul sense of fun. He's best known for tucking pretty boys into bed. Nighty night, asshole! MuscleBoy tells us, "He knows how to combine power and finesse and bad boy attitude with sexy suggestion." Damn right. He is wonderfully dirty and draws on old-school wrestling styles - we need more wrestlers like him.

I can't remember whether Roger's former targets attracted as much whoop-ass as Masyn does. Thorne has promise as either a hero or a heel. I'd prefer to see him beat the shit out of some of the other muscle boys, the bad ones, out of revenge or raging out of control. In full-on destructo mode, as in this match, Masyn amazes. And so does Roger.


Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more