Sparring
Ricardo Ramos vs Steve (Hunkswrestling)
Some of the men I loved and grew up with, expressed love through good-natured roughhouse. They fought for domination, but I imagine some also fought for intimacy and the ebb and flow of each other's heat.
Ricardo triggers something in Steve, who looks and acts like a new man now. They punch and they kiss. They clutch each other's private parts. They hold each other down like paperweights. Their actions are part competition and part intimacy. One thing I have learned is that nothing is ever just one thing.
These hunks high-kick, punch, fondle, and roll over each other. They are competitive and enamored at the same time. Ricardo (in white trunks) is the hairier of the two - and he bites! Both men are accomplished humpers and enjoy the exquisite pain of combat. Steve teases his new hire and lives to regret it. The worlds I write about are as much about desire as they are about conquest. This fight is heated and playful in equal measures - Hunkswrestling rises several notches with this fight.
Visit Hunkswrestling here.






I love the chemistry between Steve and Ricardo!
ReplyDelete