Heavy Breathing








Amino vs Michael Powerhouse, Muscle Mania (Underground Wrestler)

Check out the biceps and pecs of Amino. He's holding his own against the much heavier Powerhouse, but for how long? Tattooed roughnecks announce their roughneckery on their skin, a 5000-year-old custom among headhunters and nowadays among somewhat more civilized toughs. Powerhouse is new to me. He's big and brutish, but Amino looks confident that he can control this force of nature. I have seen three of Amino's Thunders Arena matches and have been impressed, especially with his reckless fight with Smash - unfortunately resulting in an injury and a trip to the hospital for Amino.

Both the Goliath and the David in this match exhibit determination. Both need to work on their mat savvy. The back-and-forth aspect of the battle is sometimes clunky and needs polish, which I hope additional training and experience will improve. Always a beauty vulture, I am drawn to Amino in particular, who is the ideal height and weight for underground wrestling on top of his classic good looks.


Visit Underground Wrestler here.

Comments

  1. Hot back and forth between these two studs! Loving Amino!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more