Punch 'n' Crunch







Rob Steel vs Jesse Zane, Catalog 46 - Bound for Glory (MuscleBoy)

Steel outweighs Zane by the equivalent of three standard bowling balls. I know because I looked it up. But Jesse still holds the advantage in this match that sees both men wielding fists, chokes, and ball grabs, Rob is not the kind of guy you'd want to piss off. His burly physique is armor enough to protect him from most lumberjacks his size, but Jesse is a phenom and, just as important, this is his stomping ground, and it has been for seven years, seven years on the money in April. Both men are hot and hostile, gathering drive and vigor as the fight zeros in on the big finish.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

  1. Jesse is one of My favorites at MBW..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i get a spoiler? please tell me Rob lost to Zane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesse chokes Rob out, then squats on him.

      Delete
  3. If someone could just clone Rob Steel and have them beat the shit out of each other I'd never have to buy another match again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know of any matches like that? You seem like the best person to ask 😅

      Delete
    2. Don't know about cloning. But twins could work. https://youtu.be/OZI2D1TGPo8?si=WfpV09Z6qNZMHrQw. Not quite Rob Steel, though.

      Delete
    3. I can't find a match where twins turn on each other.

      Delete
    4. You could shop here: https://www.thesportster.com/wrestling/top-15-twins-in-wrestling-history/

      Delete
    5. I meant more generally about people who are just quite similar but this works great, too. Many thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more