Room Service, Please






Scrappy vs Drew Mack, Gym Jocks (WatchFighters)

Here's Scrappy at his best - playful, vengeful, perfect. It's a David and Goliath story confined to a luxury hotel bedroom, winter darkness right outside the window. It's Drew, too, presumably the guy who bought this fantasy getaway. Drew is a fine grappler, who keeps the action going. If I were fit enough, he'd be someone I'd rassle.

This is not the usual D&G battle. I am cheering for both men: both put on a great show, both create the chemistry between them.

Little of the action is predictable. Both wrestlers are pushing the envelope; my guess is they are attempting moves they had not tried previously. Nothing looks phoned-in. It all works. The sexiness of it all is tangible. The feedback this match is getting at WatchFighters pulled me in, so thanks for the comments, fellow fans of mattress wrestling.


Visit Watch Fighters here (and Scrappy's homepage here).

Comments

  1. I haven't really checked out Watch Fighters yet, but I think I'm gonna have to start now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more