Beating the Shit Out of Aiden











Trevthor vs Aiden Langston, Battling Jocks (Underground Wrestler)

Aiden and Trevthor unfailingly heat me up. Both hit all my buttons. Aiden's sweat and Trevthor's cool self-satisfaction stand in sharp and vibrant contrast, ditto Trevthor's sweatless chill and Aiden's lubricious facial contortions, ditto further Trevthor's GQ model physique and Aiden's punchable beer gut. What they have in common is the desire to go for the balls. And this they do with gusto.  

I am particularly drawn to Aiden, for reasons I haven't been able to classify. The kid fights dirty. I'd love to see him in a mud pit; and if I were half my age and fitter, I'd love to be in the muck with him. His big mouth gets him into trouble, but trouble is usually what he's after. Among the countless fighters I'd like to see Aiden rub up against are Amino, Meaty, and Austin Tyler - and a rematch with Tripp Evans.

That said, Trevthor is the more scientific grappler. His slim muscular build is sturdy. Every move is elegant, and behind the clean-cut features, he loves to hurt people and will take on anyone, big or small, even powerhouses like Bronco and Scrappy. He keeps his cool under pressure, whereas Aidan is sometimes a crybaby (making him an even more desirable punching bag). Trevthor looks fashionisto perfect, but he's a tough and often tireless grappler.


Visit Underground Wrestler here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more