He's Back!








Gattouzo vs Bran and Bbuck, Round Robin (PWP)

He's back, and he's as cocky, muscly, silky smooth, and chatty as ever. Here he takes on Bran, the other guy in red trunks, and Bbuck, the skinhead. Silly and corny as it is, this is near the top of my list of hot dudes I need to wrestle TONIGHT. Bbuck and Bran are hot, too, but Gattouzo is Tarzan, Samson, and Thor wrapped in a neat package at Montreal's Stock Bar.

There's not much to say about the guy beyond hey-just-LOOK-at-him! He's a wild man determined to fend off muscle-gropers like Bran and Bbuck. Gattouzo enters and strides towards the camera, boasting, "Tonight I'm gonna fuck everyone. Every fucking one of them. Every fucking one here I'm going to destroy the shit out of him. I'm the fucking crazy man. Here this is my space. This is my home. No one can touch it." 

The man is a poet! His ego, as much as his sculpted muscle, is hypnotic.



Visit PWP here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more