Poolside Giants










Meaty vs Reggie, Bodybuilder Battle 203 (Thunders Arena)

I'm drawn to Meaty. He looks like my Wisconsin cousins on my father's side. His face tells me nothing. It is the stone-cold mask of an assassin or a highway patrolman. Meaty's cumulus chest, shoulders, arms, thighs, and butt tell me more. He is stacked like a John Wick henchman, with the same soulless stare. Six-one, 230 pounds, I could swoon. 

He's up against Reggie, Meaty's equal in strength and toughness. I'd like to be sheltered in a Florida hotel with these two during a hurricane. Oh, the good times we would have as the lights flickered and shut down! Reggie and Meaty are equal in sex appeal and love of wrestling. I can't pick a favorite because as soon as I do, my eyes swerve to the other guy.

This Bodybuilder Battle starts with Reggie already writhing in Meaty's clutches. The action shifts back and forth. Body contact is paramount, and these men play rough and tough - playing hard, as all hot young men should.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more