First of Three










Tripp Evans vs Lil D, Brit-Am Combat Part 1 (Watchfighters)

The first of three parts sees Tripp taking on UK punk Lil D for a confrontation supposed to climax in "a 'Naked Kombat' style match."

I like where this is going.

D is a spoiled, mouthy punk, exactly the type that draws Tripp onto a wrestling mat. I hope the outcome is exactly what I want, with Tripp taking the role of Godzilla and Lil D, the role of any of a number of Godzilla's enemies who fuel Godzilla's fury - PLUS (I hope) plenty of Kombat-style spanking, sweat, cocksucking, and a hard ass fuck.

I'm a simple man. I don't ask for much.

The grunting and heavy breathing and constant patter (on Tripp's part) work their magic even with my eyes closed, but I can't make myself keep them closed for long. This is you're-gonna-get-it punishment wrestling - I hope - even the words get me hard. I'm licking my lips in anticipation.


Catch Watchfighters here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more