I Like the Shirtless Guy









Ballbusting Series NO.007, redcornerboxer (WatchFighters)

Who would you like to be? The guy with the black belt? The guy who is knocked out cold? The obvious choice would be the guy with the black belt, symbol of excellence in the martial arts. My choice (not pictured) would be both the black belt and the guy with sore balls - aaand the guy behind the camera. This is how my imagination works in most contests. I sympathize with the heel and his victim and the cameraman. Plus, I am the watcher of all three - all four, counting the guy in the background in the fourth gif. I shape-shift from one to the other, whoever has the best vantage, erotically speaking. Then, I jack off in private and blog about it. That, in a nutshell, is this blog.


Visit WatchFighters here.


Comments

  1. The Fighter who was knocked out is handsome and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more