Master C








Master C vs Sir Dark, Humiliated! (WatchFighters)

Check out the bulge on Master C's crotch. You can't tell me he isn't having fun destroying Sir Dark. Debasing Dark, as he does, the Master proves he's the better man, a force to be reckoned with. He dares fans of Sir Dark to do something about it, save their hero, if they can, if they have the balls for it. His cocky attitude, his gaze locked on the camera, and his papercut musculature make for a primo wrestling stud. I can't take my eyes off him. Dodgy at times, but only rarely, the match holds together from start to finish. His skin-and-bones build is comparable to UFC brutes widely recognized as the meanest and toughest cage fighters. I grabbed my crotch at least five times in this 30+ minute horsewhipping. I want more of Master C. As for Sir Dark, a must-see grappler at WatchFighters, better luck next time, and please make a "next time" - I want more!


Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more