Taking Muscle Beast Down










Muscle Beast vs Marius and Axel Reed, The Tetralogy II Muscle Beast - Fallen Hero (Wrestlingmale) 

It's not enough for Boss Etienne to fire Muscle Beast. He has to drag the man through every possible muck. Etienne has been firing Muscle Beast for a good four years now, stripping him of his championship belts bit by bit.

In this match, the Beast faces Marius and vampire hunk Axel Reed, both of whom have wrestled the Beast one on one recently. My dream contest would have Muscle Beast forming an alliance with Reed to take down Etienne, but I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

Once a haughty strongman, the Beast gets beaten to a pulp (yet again) by hired hands Marius and Reed. Halfway through the match, Muscle Beast looks like he's been nailed to the cross like six or seven times. It's hard to say whether the excessive maltreatment will completely shred the man or teach him the error of his ways. It looks like Etienne, Marius, and Reed are shooting for the former.


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

  1. I have to say this is far too much...yes, it is called FALLEN HERO and in that fourth Episode I was expecting the climax of it. I was very much looking forward for it as I love the storyidea of a fallen hero and I love see Musclebeast being bruised and to be not always as the winner . But this is not what I call a fight ! Although I love a muscleman in distress and taken down, I was expecting a hard ( unfair but still tough, as it is 2 vs. 1 ) fight with Musclebeast at the end of his strenght towards the end of the match. But he seems to be at the end of his strenght already after 10 seconds. From than on he is just a whining guy being pushed , manhandled and thrown to the ground. I love the actors ( especially Muscle Beast ) but it is not very believeable to see this strong man being manhandled that way by small Marius - and I loved Ep02 when Marius triumphs over Beast in what I call a fight. Sorry, wrestlingmale, this is a weak episode with a hero being too weak too early.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more