Ball-Breakers








Match 5: Joey McCoy vs Johnny Greco vs Drew Harper, Catalog 48 - Punch Me / Fuck Me (MuscleBoy Wrestling) 

This match has more punch and sweat and just-asking-for-trouble than most ring battles. It's a classic revenge match. Revenge for what? If we're told, I missed it, too busy watching the virtually nonstop dogfight. 

For some reason not clear to me, Harper and McCoy gang up against Greco maybe because of a long-ago incident never identified. Late in 2022, Harper teamed up with Iceman Johnson to beat Greco up - even then, for no reason that I heard of. Greco and McCoy have not previously crossed paths. Whatever their reasons, whatever offenses Johnny might or might not be guilty of, McCoy and Harper have Greco in the crosshairs. 

In the end, all three men have been squashed multiple times. I don't need to know why. The pleasure is in the heat, and there's plenty of it throughout the 25-minute battle. For the record, I'm 100-percent behind Greco. The guy is funny, sweet, and, most importantly, HOT.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more