Make Room for the Big Boys











Meaty vs Eddie, No Holds Barred 256 (Thunders Arena)

A muscular man's man like Meaty (in red) needs a muscular man's man like Eddie (in blue) to bump against. Meaty is the fleshier and more experienced Arena wrestler. His adversary is built solid as a rock. He learns how to use his body as a weapon, giving the match its energetic give and take. 

As I have said earlier, I have a crush on Meaty, who takes his battles seriously. Eddie has the same crush, and I can't blame him. Eddie learns the ropes - fairly quickly. Whether he has the muscle and the know-how to take Meaty down remains to be seen, but this battle has genius and attitude that deserve our worship.


Visit Thunders Arena here.


Comments

  1. Meaty is GORGEOUS. Are you aware if he’s appeared anywhere else previously? He looks to experienced to just be starting out and I’d love to get a glimpse of greener Meaty. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find him on Wrestler4Hire and Underground Wrestler. Does anybody know where else he can be found?

      Delete
    2. Oh, I forgot he's also on WatchFighters - TheJockNextDoor.

      Delete
  2. He also has done some “modeling” and such under the name Justin Busiere and he was on some other sites under the name “Clay” or “Clayton.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more