Stress and Strain
Machine vs Scorpion, Ring Wars 118 (Thunders Arena)
The Arena's newbies take to the squared circle to demonstrate their strength, ring savvy, and volatility, both trained by Eagle, who watches outside the ropes. This is Machine's and Scorpion's big chance to show their knowhow and grit. They are evenly matched, recklessly determined to beat the shit out of his opponent. Scorpion wears green trunks with a scorpion tattoo above the waistband. Machine wears the purple trunks, with white and black designs. I can't remember the last time I saw such speed and struggle in the Arena. I can't remember seeing this level of recklessness in new hires. It's hot. Both young hunks are so full of jizz they don't care if they hurt themselves so long as the other guy gets hurt harder. They have a high level of testosterone, motivating killer instinct and quite possibly mutual assured destruction.
Visit Thunders Arena here.










Comments
Post a Comment