The Man Who Didn't Stand a Chance
Tanner Ripley vs Brody Fox, Catalog 49: A New Era (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
Tanner Ripley turns me on, and if I have already said this a dozen times, forgive me for repeating myself. I do that a lot. I love Tanner's vigor, his military haircut, his sweat, and his tattoos - and I'm not typically a fan of tattoos. I love how his upper lip rises to reveal his teeth when he's beating someone up. What I like best about him is his ability to sustain a stimulating fight even when his opponent doesn't hold up his share of the action.
Brody is hot, albeit a little stiff. I'd love to cuddle up with Brody. He suffers fairly convincingly as the target of Ripley's sudden rage. He's the kind of guy that other guys love to beat up for no reason. Ripley, by contrast, is an out-and-out badass, with an expressive smart-alecky face. Everybody wants a piece of Tanner, and Tanner is ready to take everybody and anybody on.
Ultimately, Ripley puts Fox down with a rear-naked (literally naked) choke. As Brody's body slips down Tanner's body and lies supine on the mat, Ripley bends his lips down to Brody's ear and purrs "Better luck next time." Even Ripley's breathing - deep, chesty, slow-motion pants - is a turn on.
Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.










Comments
Post a Comment