36 Minutes
Tripp Evans vs Steve Mason, Erotic Wrestling (Hunkswrestling)
Steve Mason pushes his luck too far, provoking Tripp Evans to up the punishment as this match nears its end. These guys like two things - choking an opponent and appreciating cock. The match lasts just over 36 minutes, so obviously these gifs only scratch the surface. Tripp is a strong grappler but check out Steve taking charge. The assaults combine plenty of muscle-to-muscle contact and great escapes and paybacks. The basic black trunks last only three or four minutes. Jockstraps finish the job.
Visit Hunkswrestling here.










Personally, it does not turn me on when “wrestling “ becomes too much explicit.I don’t like the mix between wrestling and sex. Boring
ReplyDeleteHi there, is there an email that I can write to you ?!
ReplyDeleteThank you for writing. I don't share my email address anymore. You can comment or make suggestions in the Comments section. I apologize for not being more accommodating.
Delete