Cut Loose
Scorpion vs Jedrick, Mat Rats 187 (Thunders Arena)
Two new hires claw their way to the top in a match that boils over. I am totally turned on by both Scorpion (new guy) and Jedrick (newer guy), who pull out the stops in a fast and salty brawl that makes my mouth water. Gone are the tentative moves of Thunders past - these hunks strike like lightning and sweat like pigs. It's a full-on collision, hard dick against hard dick. Thunders tips the scales on roughhouse. More of this, please, sirs!
Visit Thunders Arena here.










Maybe, I am old school but I don’t like the tattoos, even less when they are prominent. I think that they take away the sexy side of the wrestlers and their virility. We only see them and not the men underneath. It’s a waste. I never buy videos with tattooed wrestlers. I don’t find it sexy or attractive.
ReplyDelete100% agree with that comment. For me tattoos detract from the aesthetic.
DeleteFor several porn videos by Scorpion, search the name Tyler French, aka Frenchhh. Also on several social media sites, as well as Chaturbate and Film 911.
ReplyDelete