Alvarez vs Rodriguez
Jonathan Alvarez vs John Rodriguez (Hunkswrestling)
A great match, and by "great match" I mean "hot match," with two men relentlessly demonstrating their agility and maximizing body contact. At first sight, Rodriguez and Alvarez want to test themselves against each other. Alvarez is 18, in his second year of training, and he boasts that when he is in his thirties (like Rodriguez) he will be twice the wrestler Rodriguez is now. Bold words - the kind of bold words that young men spurt out without thinking. Rodriguez can't wait to tear this punk a new asshole. The two are even or nearly even in weight and build, with Rodriguez having the advantage of varied experience. Jonathan's advantage is speed and dexterity. Almost immediately, John and Jonathan are covered in sweat in a battle that sways back and forth, with an emphasis on chokes and pain.
Visit Hunkswrestling here.








It looks very hot indeed. The kind of match I like. Manly physiques, technical, hot holds,, nice gear..and no kissing, no nude and No Tattoos
ReplyDeleteAnd sweat, of course.
DeleteOf course, essential
DeleteI really liked it! It's not a great technical fight but I'm a fan of Alvarez and there are some shots of the sweaty guys in action that I confess have turned me on
ReplyDelete