In Bed with Richie

Richie vs Leo, Home Scissors (WatchFighters)
It's a bed fight, and you know I like bed fights. Richie, the instigator, is heavier and more experienced than Leo. There are no extras - no rip 'n' strip, no body slams, no championship belt to be won, no ref, no smack talk, just big Richie beating up Leo. Richie is the man in control from start to finish. Leo gets beat up, and he barely has time to catch his breath to turn the tables on Richie.
I liked Richie the first time I saw him. He's rough, but smooth as a baby. I can't remember a time I saw bruises on him. He doesn't dislike Leo. He just loves a good tussle. In Hollywood Richie would be cast as the bully, and he is a bully, but he's a casual bully at most - not prone to dirty tricks, no particularly fancy maneuvers, just a love for playing rough.
Visit WatchFighters here.





Comments
Post a Comment