Not Another Day at the Office












Trevthor vs Aidan Langston (Underground Wrestler)

Underground Wrestler gives us classic squared-circle rough and tumble, pitting Trevthor against Aidan Langston, but it goes beyond by subtly overhauling familiar twists, giving them fresh grit.  Twice I watched these two paired earlier this year, fine matches both of them, but this Ring Battle surprised me with clever camera angles and amplified ferocity. There are fewer acrobatics and more savagery. It maintains the good guy versus bad guy vibes with more and better sharp-edged paybacks. It's hot. I'm glad I didn't miss this one.

Comments

  1. Wish I could access Underground Wrestler, but they're still blocked in my state. I paid for a VPN for a month so I could access them, but that gets expensive in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how were you able to watch this one? It looks hot and very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still cannot access their matches online, and I still cannot contact them via email. They reached me via SendOwl, but I and others cannot reach them. Local censorship in my state and others is blocking my access to Underground Wrestler.

      Delete
    2. I see well I am glad to know they reached out to you -that's awesome, appreciate you posting of the scenes from the match. Looks hot !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more