Room Service











Thomas Hilton vs Tanner Vonn (WatchFighters/tannervonn)

This fight hit me below the belt. I have had a love-hate response to Vonn for a year, in reaction to his bouts at WatchFighters, BG East, and MuscleBoy. Actually, more lust than love or hate, but lust kinda combines the two. 

This is demigod Thomas Hilton's debut, and he enjoys wringing Vonn like a wet dishrag. When I have my match with Vonn (fat chance), I will want Hilton in my corner.

A cameraman with a portable handheld camera would have made the match twice as good, in my opinion. The fight is 12 minutes long, and it ends with a decisive winner and loser. I could have taken 12 additional minutes. In my opinion, the ending is where the fight blows off the sportsmanship and breaks loose.


Visit WatchFighters/tannervonn here.

Comments

  1. Thomas Hilton is magnificent, and it would have been nice to see his full body and some power moves. Hopefully, that will happen if he wrestles again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more