See Me, Feel Me









Brody Fox vs Aiden Langston, Catalog 51: Pound and Shoot (MuscleBoy)

I melt over Langston's every move. This match with hot hairy-chested skinhead Fox is a classic XXX-romance. I embrace my obsession with Langston shamelessly. The guy is a force of nature. He's all instinct, and instincts can't be tamed. This match fills and engulfs the orange and black fightroom.  Aiden and Brody both are in topnotch form.

MuscleBoy notes this: "What makes this one so special is watching Aiden master some very hot pro moves like a big bodyslam, bruising gut punches, and rib splitting elbow drops that will make your chest tighten." I lean towards the body contact, muscle rubbing muscle and iron tight you're-in-trouble-now grips. There's also a playful side of Aiden's humiliation of Brody. Ignore Fox's grimace and beet-red face; he's having the time of his life.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more