Chace versus Travis
Travis Maverick vs Chace LaChance, Part 2 - Sleeper Hold Challenge (Wrestler4Hire)
I like Part 2 more than Part 1, which premiered in September. While number 1 focuses on scissor holds, the sequel gives us crunching chokes and chin locks. This battle is rougher, and the camera moves in closer. The closeups provide the details - the grinding teeth, the pulsating abs, the sweat on Chace's forehead. Both men have histories as jobbers, and even now it's hard for me to believe either one is heel material - both are at their best when squirming and suffering. Still, I prefer watching two equals more than hulk-versus-skinny. (I speak only for myself. I'm well aware that some fans prefer big-versus-little, some cheering for the little guy, others cheering for the big guy. And even I can be drawn in if those fights feel authentic.)
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.






I am referring to a similar site to wrestler4hire which is movimus wrestling and wonder if this is still going? For some reason, when I have tried to enter the site my laptop stops me and I get an "unsecure site" warning. My laptop has done this before with other sites, for no reason, but does anyone know if the company is definitely still open?
ReplyDeleteI just tried Movimus and the site opens fine. Not sure how much new content or when the last time they updated content though. Also, maybe clear cache on your browser or try using a different browser than your norm.
DeleteThanks for confirming that. I have had this issue with other websites and, as you say, it is probably a browser issue.
Delete