Finisher
Ty Shadow vs Evan Sterling, Catalog 52 - Smash Grab Bang (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
Animal instincts, the thrill of body contact flesh on flesh, and something to prove bring Ty and Evan into the MBW mat room. It would be a great match even if they weren't buck naked (which they are, eventually - coyly hidden from view to keep me out of trouble with Blogger). The camera zooming in on the skin-on-skin agony makes me both shudder and lick my lips.
Ty is coldblooded, and Evan is unredeemable and doomed. The last time I saw Evan victorious was over the summer. Ty deserves his win in this match, but I want more of Sterling kicking some hot dude's ass in the MBW mat room. I love his blue-collar style. He's not chiseled, and he sells every incoming punch as if it busted every bone. I have seen him win in other matches, and I like him as a top.
Ty is the better top, though. Cold-blooded and meticulous, he locks himself on his opponent and drains the body of its last drop of energy. He is expressionless as he destroys Sterling, as remorseless as a tiger or a shark.
Visit MuscleBoy here.





Comments
Post a Comment