Hot in All Directions











The Dark Horse vs Tucker, Slamdemic 2024 (Titanic Wrestling Championship)

No match is perfect, but this one almost is. Hot, sweaty, mismatched rasslers in constant collision. Tucker is the shorter of the two, also the more muscularly defined of the two. Longhair Dark Horse is messy and sweaty before the match even starts. Both battlers are handsome as fuck. These guys epitomize what wrestling was when I was their age - in other words, the kind of TV ring wrestling that attracted me to pro wrestling in my twenties.

Before those times, my idea of wrestling was floor or mattress wrestling. It's still my favorite wrestling style, especially in underground wrestling. But the action above is theatrical and gymnastic. It gets the crowd rowdy, loud, and hard. I know it's not "real"; it is, in fact, better than real because it's a performance most spectators can follow narratively. Wrestling on mats and mattresses is about slow boa crushes - long sweaty squeezes, tight and bone crushing leg locks. That's what I like most. But I also like ring fights like this one. I like a roughhouse brawl, toe to toe, audible punches, and catapulting guys out of the ring. 

And Dark Horse and Tucker enraged are something to behold. Don't miss the climactic piledriver.


Visit Titanic Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. The Dark Horse has a butt that won’t quit. I like him already

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more