Just Wait Till I Get My Hands on You

Getting your hands on someone usually means stirring up a fight. Luke and Jesse enjoy hurting each other - or, perhaps more exactly, owning each other. They exchange an almost constant whirlwind of power grabs. Jesse basically squeezes the sweat out of Luke. Luke retaliates, but not nearly as brashly and successfully as Zane. The final gif pretty well sums up the whole match.
If you're squeamish about dick, you may want to back out around the 9:00 mark, but I'm warning you, you'll be missing some pretty johnsons if you do.
Visit MuscleBoy here.







I just want to say that Jesse Zane is a relatively unsung hero in underground wrestling. He has had a prolific, long career for multiple companies, and still looks like he's 20. He also does great work in all sorts of matches, heel to jobber, erotic to submission. He's not one of the biggest stars on the scene, but I would pay to watch him wrestle as soon as I would anyone else.
ReplyDeleteI was just about to mention something similar: Has Zane ever aged??
DeleteWe agree Mike and Jorge, Jesse is amazing and also a great person to work with too!
Delete