Krushing Kayden Keller
Krush vs Kayden, Krushing Kayden Keller (Krushco)
Thank you to those of you who pointed out that I forgot to put a caption under this Krushing battle. Now I feel inadequate, but I will do my best to capture this unmissable collision. Mister Krush catches Kayden Keller by surprise. Both of these men are underground superstars noted for their savage hunger for destruction. The setup is even tastier as both men are Kings of Cruelty. Straight away, Kayden takes Krush off his feet and traps him under his (KK's) immense muscles. Krush has plans of his own, of course, and the two behemoths fight rough and pitiless, back and forth all the way to the brutal finale. Both these guys have a reputation for being unbeatable.
Well, we'll see about that.
Visit Krushco here.










I think Krush would destroy Kayden if they actually wrestled and the match wasn't staged. Krush is very strong and his wrestling skills are far superior.
ReplyDelete