Manuel Skye Eats Trouble for Breakfast












Manuel Skye vs Theonlyinleb and Julius, Masked for the Best 2 (Wrestlingmale)

France and Mexico double-team Canada in the first half of this match - that is, Julius and Theonlyinleb on top of handsome Manuel Skye. Midway through the match, the 282-pound Julius bows out, leaving Mex-hottie Theonlyinleb and Skye to tussle out of their trunks and into an R if not an X rating. 

I wish Skye and Theonlyinleb had wrestled more after Julius left, but the last half is strictly body worship, which, I should add, is lustful and exciting, ending with a body-on-body kiss that made my heart beat faster. I can see these two pairing up as a tag team in the future - I hope.

At age 42, Skye is super-hot, especially as he goes one-on-one with 31-year-old Theonlyinleb. Underground wrestling needs more 30+ wrestlers; send the Gen Z's back to their STEM toys and ChatGPT. Skye and Theonlyinleb have charisma on top of sweat and hairy legs. This is one of Wrestlingmale's best battles.


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more