Raging Hard-ons











Zach Ramos vs Forrest Taylor, Catalog 53: SUFFER (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Feverish lust and exquisite pain are the keystones of MuscleBoy's ring fights, and Zach and Forrest raise the bar in this latest release. This match sees both men reaching their personal best from the moment Forrest licks Zach's biceps to Zach cuffing Forrest to the ring rope and dick-feeding him, Folks, this is how boners get made. These two roughnecks latch onto each other and will not let go.

Dark and handsome Zach rides, bends, strikes, nelsons, and butts his ginger challenger to the breaking point. He's the kind of man you beg to sit on your face. MuscleBoy's blurb tells us Forrest "loves to suffer but also loves to inflict pain. Witness the way he forcefully drills Ramos with an over the knee backbreaker." I witnessed, and I want some.


Visit MuscleBoy here.




Comments

  1. Have you seen the new 88wrestling match? I’m curious to hear your thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more