Rock Hard
Alex Waters vs Wes Richards, VIP Only (Rock Hard Wrestling)
The years 2013 and 2014 were golden years for Rock Hard Wrestling and this blog. The company's key ingredients were gorgeous heels who just loved kicking the shit out of the babyfaces. Probably the best among the villains was Alex Waters - 5'8" 165#, but he wrestled like he was 6'1" 220#. He turned out at least 24 matches that I remember.
To this day, the name "Alex Waters," read or spoken, gives me a hardon. I used to dream of getting caught in his clenches. I wanted to be his tag-team partner who sometimes betrayed him and got choked out for it.
Back then, I had a pen pal who followed this blog, and via email we gushed like school girls over him. I eventually lost touch with him. We promised to meet in person someday, but that day never happened. If he's still out there and reading this, "Hello. I hope you are well."
I wish there were more Alex Waters matches to see, but revisiting this one turned me on in ways I had forgotten. Nobody has taken his place yet, though there are several good heels in underground wrestling. I get the sense that only a few bad boys are still on the mat or in the ring. That's okay, I guess. I still have the matches, and more are still available at Rock Hard Wrestling online. (Check them out if, like me, you feel nostalgic nowadays.)










He was always a favorite. But no one compares to our favorite bad boy, is he out of prison yet?
ReplyDeleteDo you mean Steel/Faulk/Townsend? He was a fave of mine.
Deletehttps://str8upgayporn.com/gay-porn-star-tom-faulk-prison-texas/
DeleteI'm not sure whether he's still in prison or out. If he's still behind bars, he might be released next year.
Texan here. I looked him up on the Department of Corrections database and I think he has been released
DeleteI hope that he has turned his life around. I know the rates of drug use and associated crimes is very high among porn stars. I hope that isn't the same for the wrestlers.
Delete