Solid












Big Alpha vs Punisher, Fight of Muscular Titans of the Alpha Rank (WatchFighters)

It's not the first time I've said this, but it was the sluggish, big-chested Hercules of movies that paved the way for my earliest yearnings for man-to-man contact. Not just Hercules, either, but also Mighty Mouse, Popeye and Bluto, the bronze giant Talos, King Kong, and Godzilla, squashing us mere mortals like cockroaches. Later, I was drawn to the slim athletic heroes, moving nimbly. almost balletic in their fight scenes. Now an old coot, I have entered "second childhood" - hugging myself and rubbing my thighs together while giants demolish Earth's great cities. Big Alpha and Punisher are lumbering demigods in elastic singlets. I don't demand speed as much as I used to. I want sweating, heaving bodybuilders rubbing up against each other. Possibly me, in between, if they're attractive enough.



Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. For me, I was just a kid when I saw a prolonged bearhug by Big John Studd on Bobo Brazil on a Saturday morning on WWF. I was aroused and have been hooked ever since.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more