Tons of Fun












Dante vs Tanner 1 (Alpha Wrestlers)

The boys at Alpha Wrestlers put a new spin on underground wrestling. If this match is any indication, we can expect a mix of combat and childish pranks from the promotion. (Keep in mind, though, I have seen only this one match.) I find the kids stuff entertaining, what folks used to call "horsing around." It reminds me of the original UCW, with Eli Black, Joker, and James Never Give Up Kid - jokey and hijinks with a real sting. It's a nice break from the usual stuff, variety being the spice of life. I have followed Tanner in various promotions for over a year. Dante, the full-bodied honey-brown stud, is now an instant favorite.



Visit Alpha Wrestlers here.

Comments

  1. I emailed them asking them to list the length of each match since I am not going to pay $33 for a 10-minute match. They never replied to my email. That's no way to start a new business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There a few that don't care about potential customers so I never buy from them.

      Delete
    2. This is good feedback. We will add the time for each match. Other than the Ben vs Benjy match which is 10 mins, all other matches are 20 mins. Apologies for not being more transparent.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more