Touching the Surface
Sir Dark vs Hayes, Fight for Top (WatchFighters)
Dark and Hayes are not musclemen, but fighters, most definitely. The bed is a fine square platform for them. They catch hold and squeeze the sass out of each other. Sir Dark catches Hayes in a sleeper hold. Dark nails Hayes's shoulders to the mattress. Hayes retaliates with an elbow bonk to Dark's scalp, then attempts to tear Dark's ear off. Dark grinds his heel into Hayes's jawline, Hayes busts Dark's jawline and then attempts to pluck Dark's toes like they're grapes. And that's not the half of it.
I became a Sir Dark fan earlier this year. He is both tough and exotic - like a 007 henchman. The eroticism rests in what rubs against what and how long. Tight fists land on the tender parts -- like bellies and chests, and though the punches are held back a little, I feel them. I recall Hayes from Wrestle4aFee four years ago (see here and here and here). Not everybody's going to like this match, but it pushes the right buttons for me.
Visit WatchFighters here.










Comments
Post a Comment