Brutes
Nathan Locke vs Tyler Ray, Catalog 2 (Wrestle Studs)
I like wrestlers with muscle you can grab hold of. I like bellies rubbing up against other bellies. I like sweaty trunks stretched to their limit. (I like skinny fighters, too; mostly for their speed and boyishness. But angry thickset guys piled on top of each other are almost invariably hot.)
This Wrestle Studs match has some slow spots, but mostly there's clobbering in one form or other. The sweat and steam, perfection. I enjoy the way Locke and Ray slam into each other. They begin to be exhausted early - by the midpoint of the battle, in fact, but they keep slamming each other like sumo wrestlers or bumper cars. The end of this match is road rage without the road.
Visit Wrestle Studs here.










I was never really got into pro wrestling like a lot of other people, but Wrestle Studs is making me realise I might have missed out on something. This match is especially good!
ReplyDelete