Greek God












Bass Berlin vs Patrick Donovan, Wanna Wrestle 24 (Movimus)

Years creep up on you. The older, the faster.  

Patrick Donovan, for years an object of my lust, takes on a wrestler a decade younger than he. Donovan and Berlin are equal in height, six pounds close in weight, stunningly fit. 

Bass Berlin's physique and wrestling savvy are incredible. Movimus lists three matches. I don't know whether there are other matches tucked away in the vaults. Berlin is well built, a god, a resilient fighter, knowledgeable of the sport and its techniques. 

This match occurred many years ago. I don't know how many. Donovan's matches showcased not only his skills, but the skills of the period's legends - Max Anderson, Kyle Bradford, Mitch Colby, Jarret Cole, Austin Cooper, Joshua Goodman, Lance Jeffers, Kid Vicious, Sean Patrick, Justin Pierce, Brad Rochelle, Tyrell Tomsen, Vinny Trevino, Doug Warren, Z-Man, and many more.

In case you're wondering, Berlin DESTROYS Donovan at the end. I feel bad for Donovan, but what a way to go!


Visit Movimus here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more