This is an amazing treat! I have never seen any video of the Great HACKENSCHMIDT in wrestling action. The last two clips of the pinning of the bigger Joe Rogers are AWESOME!!
I just made a comment under "Anonymous" before switching to my Google name. These are AMAZING wrestling clips of the Great HACKENSCHMIDT in action pinning the bigger Joe Rogers. I have never seen ANY video of HACKENSCHMIDT wrestling and this is a GREAT TREAT!! Thank you and THANK YOU for finding these and posting them!! PecsKane
Great material
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing treat! I have never seen any video of the Great HACKENSCHMIDT in wrestling action. The last two clips of the pinning of the bigger Joe Rogers are AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for finding this and posting them!!
I just made a comment under "Anonymous" before switching to my Google name. These are AMAZING wrestling clips of the Great HACKENSCHMIDT in action pinning the bigger Joe Rogers. I have never seen ANY video of HACKENSCHMIDT wrestling and this is a GREAT TREAT!! Thank you and THANK YOU for finding these and posting them!! PecsKane
ReplyDelete