Hot, Hotter, and Hottest









Tyler French vs Evan Collins, Absolute Destruction (88Wrestling)

Tyler French (in blue) caught my eye as Scorpion at Thunders Arena, a sweat machine and one of the craziest wrestlers in underground wrestling. He's a chew-the-scenery type of wrestler, a style of heel I  usually avoid, but Tyler is an exception. His opponent, Evan Collins (in dark red), handsome as heck and smooth as a Ken doll, makes his second appearance at 88Wrestling. The fighters are well balanced and raring to fight. Both are proponents of the "iron claw." Both have thick healthy bulges and well-sculpted pecs. 


Visit 88Wrestling here.


Comments

  1. Is this a new match? 88 wrestling has been dormant for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a new release. I don't know how new the match is.

      Delete
  2. Love the Atomic Drop. I want it doing to me 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more