Kings of Pain
Jake Jenkins vs Josh Steel, King of the Ring I (Rock Hard Wrestling)
If forced to choose, right now I'd pick bad-boy Josh back in his RHW days. Trust me, a minute later, I will switch over to team-Jenkins, excited by his catalog of takedowns and tough-but-fair heroism. Jake was the boy next door; Josh was the nasty barroom bully. At this point, Jenkins had a natural looseness, silky soft, while Steel had muscle and slyness on his side, and a mile-wide cruel streak. The sweatier this match gets, the more sensual it is.
I can't watch the whole video at once. Partly because I was (and am) devoted to both wrestlers, thus creating the cognitive dissonance (love-hate, in this case) that tantalizes and disturbs me all at once. Jake is easily the more skillful. Josh has the heft and broad shoulders to crush his opponent. As the two tire out, sucking in air as quickly as they can, the rampage gets more sensuous, more cruel, ultimately more high risk - which both men miraculously survive. The battle is not pretty, but it sure is hot.
Visit Rock Hard Wrestling here.










In his work at BG East, I always thought Jake was one of the all-time great jobbers, almost on par with Brad Rochelle. His moaning and whining and whimpering always got me so aroused.
ReplyDelete