Marty vs Simon










Marty vs Simon, Who's the Champion? (WatchFighters)

Slim, shaggy-haired, and sexy Marty finds Simon napping in the basement. He decides to be the lazy boy's wakeup call and starts pummeling the barely conscious sleepyhead.  Marty has a full deck of assaults and wicked degradations, and he combines them with glee and hard knuckles. The black and purple environs suit the underground encounter. I imagine it as musky and cold, but Marty heats up the limited space he occupies. Simon's agony is pitiable, so why do I not want it to end?


Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. Instead of providing the exact link to the match, you provided the link to the Marty's channel. I don't see a fight on a black couch there. What is the link to this match?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Marty. He is sexy. But even more than that, I like how often the much-sexier Richi makes Marty his bitch. And even more than that, I like how much Marty desires Richi, and enjoys being turned into Richi's bitch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more