Pulped












Amino vs Tuco, Muscle vs Muscle (Underground Wrestler)

Amino, in creamsicle orange, takes on a borrow from Thunders Arena, Tuco, in white. Tuco is hot, ready to grapple, and in a hurry to make a name for himself. Amino is here to slow him down, which he does in grand Amino style - locking onto the opponent and sapping him dry through crushing pressure.

Amino is also an Arena veteran, remarkable for squeezing his opponents through his flexibility and quick reflexes. That's what I love about Amino. He sticks to his opponents like bubblegum and gradually crumpling them millimeter by millimeter.

The gradual pulverization of an opponent is one of the sexiest things about underground wrestling. It's not impossible to escape one of Amino's tight holds, but it isn't easy, and the struggle itself gives Amino room to tighten his clutch. When Amino gives us a glimpse of his teeth, we know his rival is seconds away from blackout.


Visit Underground Wrestler for more.



Comments

  1. I miss Underground. I still can't access them because of their age verification issues with my state. Wish they could work it out. I was a good customer, but I can't afford to pay for a VPN just to access Underground. All the other sites seem to have found a way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more