Travis in Vegas












Travis Maverick vs Jonny The Body, Vegas Showdown (Wrestler4Hire)

Travis Maverick is hot. He always was hot, but not the same level of heat he's acquired at Wrestler4Hire over the pasr three months. To underscore the point, he and meaty Jonny The Body rip off each other's wrestling gear. Then, both studs go wild.

I first laid eyes on Travis four years ago. DJ Beckham Jr. triumphed in what was a one-man battle. Travis played punching bag in that one. Beckham kicked his ass. Two years later, in a safe-for-children match, Travis fell victim to muscleboy Maverick (now known as Johnny Greco). The match was about who's the manliest man. It was Maverick (i.e. Greco), and maybe that's how Travis got his surname.

Travis Maverick is a new man these past three months. He and Jonny go wild, stripping down to thongs. Jonny gets a couple of hope spots, but this is Travis's show most of the way. Travis has acquired self-confidence, a cocky attitude, and a taste for merciless punishments.

Obviously, I haven't seen everything these wrestlers have done. Maverick has paid his dues. He's his own man and a nimble torturer. I'm glad he was persistent and is now still a part of underground wrestling. Nowadays the guy is mischievous and daring. I like that in a wrestler.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more